Monday 21 October 2013

Welcome to my new blog: Wishful Thinking

Welcome to my amateur blog
 
 
The purpose of this blog is to publish my recent opinions on different aspects of the horse racing industry. I aim to portray my passion through the sport via blog posts to those who love this infectious, traditional and often controversial sport as dearly as myself. Posts will be as frequently as every week, assessing the weeks racing news and sharing my tips and financial interests within the game. Thanks go to those who support me and encourage my enthusiasm, anyone willing to contact me or discuss anything horse racing, please send me a direct message via Twitter- my tag is: Mp_Horseracing. I gratefully await your feedback.  




 
On the 24th February 2007 was the first time I backed a winner, aged 9. Little did I know in 3 years time I would become captivated by the beauty of running horses and unhealthily obsessed by the Sport of Kings. So I wish to thank and dedicate my introductory blog post to Punjabi (subsequent Champion Hurdler).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment